Monday, July 24, 2017

Perfect People in the Media

Perfect People in the Media

All the time I see Perfect People in the Media
Perfect Teeth Perfect Bodies Perfect everything
Maybe it is the vanity of illusion all the greedier
I wonder what it is like to have that star ring

Imperfect in my shell dealing with pain everyday
Locked in a imperfect hell send sedation on the way
If I were a star and had millions I could be perfect too
But I'm sure it will be too late before my time is through

All the time I see Perfect People in the Media
Perfect Smiles Perfect Health Perfect Everything
Maybe my path wasn't ment for the blissful "ah"
I wonder what it would be like without the sting

Of not being a Perfect Person

Once, I, beautiful
illusion the cruel ruse laugh
Once, no more mirror breaks me
Post a Comment